'Hockey is home we need your support more than ever.'
Let's GET LOUD at The Aud
With 100% capacity at The Aud, the Kitchener Rangers have a seat waiting for you, but you may only use the edge of it as you witness the best of the Ontario Hockey League.
Tickets are available for all remaining home games, purchase yours online today at KWTickets.ca
Phone and in-person sales will resume Tuesday.
By Phone: 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977
In-Person: ONLY at Centre In The Square Box Office, 101 Queen St. N., Kitchener (Hours: Tu – Sa 10-4)
The Aud box office is only open for in-person purchases game days from 10-8.
For group inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information on our Mercedes Benz Kitchener Waterloo Suite Rentals click here
We remind fans that proof of vaccination is now a requirement for all those over 12.
Area municipalities asking patrons to ‘check before you rec’
Waterloo Region –?As required by the Province of Ontario, beginning September 22, municipalities across Waterloo Region will require all individuals entering an indoor municipal recreation facility or community centre to provide proof of full vaccination along with identification.
- Patrons entering or accessing critical services (e.g., food distribution programs, warming/cooling centres, voting, etc.)
- Children under 12 years of age
- Patrons under 18 years of age who are actively participating in an organized sport (e.g., sports leagues, organized pick-up sports, dance classes, martial arts, swimming classes, etc.)
- Patrons with a medical exemption and a written document from a physician (designated MD) or registered nurse extended class or nurse practitioner
All other public health measures (e.g., masking, and physical distancing) continue to apply to patrons.
Acceptable forms of identification must include name and date of birth. These include:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship card
- Driver’s licence
- Government (Ontario or other) issued identification card, including health card
- Indian status card/Indigenous membership card
- Permanent resident card
From September 22 until October 21 individuals can show proof of vaccination via a paper or electronic copy of their vaccine record. Beginning October 22, individuals can show proof of vaccine with their Government of Ontario-issued QR code. Individuals can print or download their vaccination receipt from the link below: